Easy Butter Maker
The Easy Butter Co. herbal butter infuser is your key to the fastest way to infuse herbal butter and oil with "No Straining!"
Grab your Easy Butter Maker today so you can get started putting the "Fun Back in Your Baking!"
Instructions for Use:
- Place your stick(s) of cubed, unsalted butter into the lower pot (or 1 cup of olive oil). Add water according to the user manual.
- Insert the filter through the butter or oil, then add your finely ground herb on top.
- Tightly screw the upper pot onto the lower pot, then place the kettle on your stovetop burner at medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to cook until you begin to hear gurgling or you can see steam like an ordinary tea kettle.
- When finished, the upper pot will contain your infused butter or oil with a water mixture. Pour the liquid into a plastic container and remove the water with an eyedropper. Alternatively, you can place the plastic container directly into your refrigerator until the butter hardens. Then you can poke a hole through the butter and drain the excess water.
- Cleaning: Before and after using the Easy Butter Maker 2-Stick Infuser Kettle, always wash all parts with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
*Note: Please reference the included user manual for complete instructions before use. This is an abbreviated list of instructions intended to highlight the simplicity of the process involved.